Wednesday, June 22, 2011
HELP FOR WRITERS
Every writer MUST have these two books in their library. Mind you, I get no royalties for these, but as a servant teacher, I know they will help. The first book is the Artist's Way:A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julie Cameron and If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland. I am going to share a few quotes from the both writers.
1. "Everyone is talented because everybody who is human has something to express."
2. "Another reason for writing a diary is to discover that the ideas in you are an inexhaustible fountain."
3. "If good ideas do not come at once, or for a long time, do not be troubled wait for them."
1. "Affirmations are a powerful antidote for self-hate,which commonly appears under the mask of self-doubt."
2. "Be very careful to safeguard your newly recovering artist."
3. "Fantasizing about pursing our art full-time, we fail to pursue it part time-or at all."
IF YOU LOVE YOUR ART GET THEIR BOOKS